Thursday 4 October 2012

week three blog assignment- kejwaun hawley milton

blog assignment #3

I unfortunately could not find the name of this painting anyways.

the reason i picked this painting for my week 3 blog assignment is because as i was scrolling  this painting caught my eye not just because of the way that the balloons contrast with the dark background but because of the beautiful sand textures, beautiful composition and somehow a very sad story behind the image. When i look at paintings or photographs i want them not only to show me elements of design but i want those elements  to make me feel something weither its sadness, happiness or anger. this painting pulled me in because of the way the shadows reflect off of the sand and the way balloons drown out some of the shadows which makes you want to keep looking.  

that is my verdict on this photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment